Fujifilm NZ Limited and its employees, officers and agents ("we", “us” “our” or "Fujifilm") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1993 (the “Act”).
on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used and collected by us. Please read the following carefully
to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By accessing and browsing our website (“Site”) you consent to the collection, use, disclosure, storage and processing of your information in
Collection and use of information
We collect information about you when you visit our Site (including information relating to your use of our Site and the content you access),
enter Fujifilm promotions or competitions, register product ownership or warranty, sign up for our newsletter (for instance, your name, address,
contact number(s), email address).
We use information (for example your contact details and other personal information) we hold about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To help us understand your needs and interests and provide you with better services. Specifically, we use your information to communicate with
you, to provide service and support and to update you on relevant services and benefits. Occasionally we may also use your information
to contact you for market research regarding our products or services. We will always give you the opportunity to opt-out of market research,
customer surveys and product and services updates.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including registration of product ownership and provision
of warranty service (if applicable).
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To provide you with any services.
- To notify you about changes to our Site.
To comply with legal obligations or assist law enforcement authorities in any jurisdiction where we reasonably consider it appropriate, including
but not limited to fraud prevention, mandatory privacy or data breach reporting, policing of objectionable, harmful or otherwise illegal material
and tax requirements (provided however that in any such circumstances, we may require enforcement authorities to obtain appropriate court orders
and, in the absence of such orders, shall not be obligated to disclose unless specifically required to do so by law. Data collected online by us
may also be combined with information you provide us through other sources.
Non-personal data is collected for reporting about our Site usability, performance, and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience,
usability and Site content.
Who we share it with
Fujifilm will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party such as a business partner or a related third party company
unless you have given us permission to do so.
When you visit our Site, you can browse and access information without revealing your identity. In order to improve our Site, we use "cookies"
to track your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server
that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, and enables Fujifilm to record your user journey. It cannot be executed as code
or deliver viruses. Cookies help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you
to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site. Unless you have adjusted
Storage of information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal
data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site by you; therefore any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have
received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Fujifilm is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We
encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally
identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business
- If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of
the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property,
or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the
purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may share aggregated information such as user statistics and other information which does not personally identify you with our advertisers.
- Persons we are legally obliged to provide your information to including law enforcement agencies and regulatory authorities.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we
intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You also have the
right to ask us not to contact you about product and service updates. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain
“opt out” boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you so that you can update or correct it. Your right of access can be exercised in
accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold
you to regularly check this page.
by email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or phone (0064 9 414-0400).