The silly season of gift-giving has officially begun and just like every year gone by, you're wondering how to could possibly knock that special someone's socks off! Make your presents extra special by wrapping them in unique personalised gift wrap made from your kid's artwork! This is THE cutest way to wrap up relative's pressies - we guarantee they won't want to part with this paper.
Take it one step further by wrapping your Christmas crackers out of it!
What You'll Need
- Your child's drawing (preferably on A4 or larger)
- Transpix App
How to Make
- First you'll want to take a photo of your child's artwork - make sure you are standing directly above the art and in a room with good lighting.
- Next, head into your nearest Harvey Norman FUJIFILM Photo Printing Kiosk - connect your smartphone wirelessly to the kiosk using the Transpix app.
- Select the 'Wrapping paper' option and import your photo. You can then choose to create a collage using the photos (ie: repeating it over the paper) or one large print.
- Order and collect - it's that simple!