Making family traditions is all part of what makes Christmas so special. These little photo ornaments are the perfect way to add a persoanlised touch to your Christmas tree and involve the children in a fun and meaningful way. Even better, they make for very special (an inexpensive) gifts to relatives.
Here's how to make yours.
What You'll Need
2 cups flour
1/2 cup salt
Christmas cookie cutters
twine or ribbon
Collage of your photos printed on 4x4 print - you can create you collage using PicMonkey and then have the image printed at any FUJIFILM Photo Printing Kiosk
Preheat oven to 180C
1. Mix all the dough ingredients together to form your salted dough - if it's too sticky add a bit more flour.
2. Roll out dough on floured surface to about 1/2" thickness
3. Create your cookie cutter shapes
4. Create small holes in the center for your photos (you can use a bottle cap for this)
5. Don't forget to punch a small hole at the top of your ornament for the ribbon or twine
6. Bake for around 15-20 min- until dough has hardened but is still white in color
7. Glue your photos to the backs of the ornaments - you can also add sparkles or paint your ornaments should you wish
8. Tie some twine at the top