Here are 5 dead easy hacks you can use today!
Download them here.
Dodge will lighten. Burn will darken. So zoom very close in there and follow this easy, three-step tutorial.
Open a photo with an interesting color palette, like a great work of art. Then open up your photo you wish to edit. Select Image >> Adjustments >> Match Color, and then select the photo of the famous art as the source. You can play with Luminance and Color Intensity if you want. Hit OK and there you go.
Get the super easy tutorial here.
1. Open the photo in Photoshop.
2. Duplicate the layer that the photo is on (Command + J in the Layers window).
3. Set the new layer’s blending mode to Screen.
4. Duplicate the layer again.
5. Apply a Gaussian Blur by going to Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur. Play around with the value. Set the blending mode for this layer to Multiply.